Welcome to the Syllabi Archive. This is a central repository of syllabi used for all courses at the University of Mobile. The subsections in the left panel will help us to sort and locate the documents. If you are a Syllabi Recorder, please follow the steps below:
1) Select the subsection that holds the documents for your department.
2) Click the page on the left that holds the syllabi for the appropriate term.
3) Click the "Manage" tab listed in the middle of the page.
4) Click "Add a Handout."
5) When you add a syllabus, list the department code for the course, course number, and section number as shown in the example below:
CIS 325 01 Database Management Systems
6) List the instructor's name in the description area under the title as shown below:
Dr. John Doe
Thank you for your assistance in documenting the classes offered here at the University of Mobile.