Center for Adult Programs (CAP) is designed for working adults 25+ wanting to purse a college education on a schedule that fits their schedule.
CAP classes typically meet one night a week and one Saturday a month for six weeks, allowing students to complete one class at a time, while still earning the equivalent of two full-time semesters (24 semester hours) a year.
Required Application Items:
Students applying to the University of Mobile’s CAP program must submit the following:
- Completed University of Mobile application
- $25.00 nonrefundable application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED scores (needed only if you have earned fewer than 24 semester hours of college credit)
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges or universities previously attended
- ACT/SAT scores are NOT required.